Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Walnuts and Walking

Just a quick run down.

I have been exhausted all day.  Layla and Priscilla both slept with me last night and they were the only ones sleeping.  I woke up this morning more tired than when I went to bed.

After breakfast we went out to the back deck and attacked the walnut tree again.  We are going to have a bumper crop this year.  I am so glad.  Last year we had hardly any.  This year I won't give them away so easily.  They are so expensive and I use them a lot.

So, then this afternoon-ish (around 12:30) we took Priscilla and Layla to Moore Park  and Bill and Layla looked for drift wood while Priscilla and I walked.  After 3 flops Bill came over and took Priscilla.  She wouldn't get up for me and me standing there watching her rest is not getting my cardio in.  So... I did my 3 laps and we left for Brittney's.

We stayed there for a couple hours then came home and I pretty much melted.

It's early, but I have already taken medication and am heading to bed.

1 comment:

Vaporizer said...

After a long time no child quail sightings, we lastly have a complete enhance of strolling nuts. Mrs. & Mr. Quail keep a distinct search.